Friday, March 14, 2014

Website is being moved!

I spent the last couple of weeks updating my website for GCD... and it still looks horrible. After asking around with some of friends I decided to give Wix a try. I can already tell I'm going to moving my site over to Wix. While the current link will take you to a site I made with Google sites and isn't terrible; it's not good.

However, for the purposes of looking at my portfolio and seeing information, screenshots, and some demos about my game; it's all on my old website and will continue to be the current active link. In the pursuit of perfection and based on feedback I have received from play-testing my website, I'll have something done up in Wix over the weekend.

Sometimes you just have to take what you learned, throw everything out, and re-do it better.|

P.S. Some of the downloadable projects on my website are not running on my machine; There are some technical bugs I'm trying to sort out with that. I'm looking into the issue but I may not have them fixed in time for gdc (in house engines are weird).

P.S.S
Google Site:                                                                              



Wix: