Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Still Sailing

Well that was rough...

It's been a kinda rough couple of weeks with a project falling through and the finishing up of several game projects.

On the bright side I will be posting some additional projects I've worked on from the winter; and I will have some additional content coming up on the blog over the coming days.

I've also done some cursory work making my website look better (mostly layout and 'branding' stuff). I still need to get in there and start dropping some content on that. I've also realized that due to updates to the Zero Engine (in house DigiPen engine) a lot of my older projects are kinda 'broken' or can't be opened with the current version. On the bright side, I'm going to be getting to do some stuff in Zero again; so there will be newer and better stuff coming out soon.

Also, I went to Honolulu for the holidays with my family. It's good to see some sun in the middle of all the dark of a PNW winter.