Saturday, August 24, 2013

Press 'E' to save the world (7DFPS game jam)


Hey, I recently participated in the 7DFPS and worked solo to create a fps in 7 days (with some lovely music provided by the wonderful and talented Dustin Kilburn ). Lets just say in 7 days when you do all the art and sound and design, well 1 day = about 1 second of content. Although I never feel more alive when when I'm doing a game jam so it was a very positive experience. This isn't meant to be a 7dfps postmortem so that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Press 'E' to save the world (7DFPS)

The game is very simple, very short, and very slipshod; however it serves to be a nice little proof of concept for what I was going for. I've been working on the concept of a single button game for a little while now; in the coming month or so I will probably convert over some work I have in another engine (that doesn't go to web very well) and I will get another post up for that.